The Coach Pro
The chance to become a pro cyclist
One neo-pro contract to race for
Your time is now
This race is simple. One competitor against another. Following months of training from World Tour experienced coaches Rob Hayles & Brian Smith, two cyclists will go head to head setting their sights on a contract with BIKE Channel Canyon for the 2018 season.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out the form below with all relevant information
- We want to know why you love cycling, how you approach competing and how dedicated you are to improving.
- Record a video introducing yourself, outlining how you reach your goals, what you’re aiming for in 2017 and beyond. This is optional but adds a great deal to your application.
- Send us your Strava profiles & British Cycling racing licence number, highlighting any rides/results you’re particularly proud of.
Following an intense training schedule the two competitors will team up with three riders each from BIKE Channel Canyon, to take part in Revolve24, a 24 hour circuit race at the world class Brands Hatch race circuit. Click here, and use code “BIKE10” to receive a BIKE Channel exclusive 10% discount on entry to Revolve24, and race against BIKE Channel Canyon in September.
You hereby acknowledge and undertake to BIKE Channel (“Producer”) that in consideration of the Producer agreeing to consider this application You hereby agree to the following terms and conditions.
- That You are aged eighteen (18) years or over on the date of Your application and a British National and/or have the right to reside in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland and that You are not employed or engaged and have not been previously employed or engaged by any company within the BIKE Channel and You are not a live-in partner or immediate relative of an employee of or worker for any company within BIKE Channel. In the event that You have been employed or engaged by an BIKE Channel employee or are an immediate relative and/or a live-in partner of an employee of or worker for BIKE Channel You agree to inform us of this and You understand that we may decide to exclude You from further participation on this basis. Should Your application be taken further You may be required to give proof that You are a British National or of Your right to reside in the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
- Completing an application form or receiving an audition date or participating in any other stage of the process does not automatically mean that You will be appearing on The Coach Pro. (“the Programme”).
- You acknowledge that whilst the aim of the Producers for this series of The Coach Pro is to find athletes, the Producer shall have the right to audition and select any applicant for the Programme.
- You agree and confirm that if You are selected to participate in the Programme You shall abide by all the rules of the Programme (as may be amended or supplemented from time to time) and shall accept the Producer’s decision(s) in respect thereof as final and binding (including all decisions by the Producer concerning selection of the participants) and You agree not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.
- If You are found to be cheating or deceiving the Producer in any way, You will be liable for the cost of the production until the date of dismissal.
- That the information supplied on the application form as well as all other information that You otherwise submit to the Producer will be entirely honest and truthful and that You are not deceiving the Producer as to Your identity, or regarding any other information You may provide to the Producer in any way. You agree to keep the Producer informed of any change to these circumstances or to the information set out in Your application form or to any other information that You otherwise submit to the Producer in connection with the Programme.
- If You have provided information relating to another person, including but not limited to contact information, You confirm to the Producer that You have obtained that person’s consent, having fully explained to them the purpose of providing the information.
- That if any of the information You have given is found to be false and/or misleading, the Producer will be entitled to exclude You from the Programme selection process, or (if You are selected to take part) exclude You from participating or participating further in the Programme and if You have already taken part in the Programme You may be required to forfeit any prize You may have won.
- All applicants will be required to disclose if they have ever been convicted of a criminal offence or have any criminal prosecutions pending or been the subject of an official police caution before taking part in the Programme. If the information You give to the Producer at any time about Your prior convictions, pending police or judicial actions, suspended criminal proceedings or cautions is found to be false and/or misleading the Producer will be entitled to exclude You from the Programme selection process, or (if You are selected to take part) exclude You from participating or participating further in the Programme.
- If You are selected to appear on the Programme and any information You have provided about Your prior convictions, pending police or judicial actions, suspended criminal proceedings and/or cautions is found to be false and/or misleading Your entitlement to the money won on the Programme (if any) shall be forfeited and the Producer may in its sole discretion withhold the money won and/or require You to repay any money already paid. If You are not happy with this then please don’t continue with Your application.
- You hereby grant to the Producer (and its licensees and assigns) all necessary rights and consents for the full period of copyright (and afterwards so far as possible in perpetuity) to copy edit and/or use at their sole discretion the photograph(s) and/or the videos which You are submitting as part of Your application and during the selection process for the purposes of making, selling, promoting and exploiting the Programme and/or any promotional material connected with it in any way and in any media throughout the world. You confirm that You own and can grant all rights in the photograph(s) and/or videos that are granted herein. You also agree that the Producer shall be free to assign or license their rights in the photograph(s) and/or videos or in any programme in which the photograph and/or videos are included (including without limitation the Programme) without Your prior consent and that You shall not be entitled to injunct or restrain the transmission or use of the photograph(s) and/or videos or any programme referred to above which includes the photograph(s) and/or videos (or any part of it or them). You also hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any so-called “moral rights” in the photograph(s) and/or videos or in the Programme as You now have or may acquire in relation to the photograph(s) and/or videos or such Programme. You agree that any video which You submit must not contain any music.
- You will keep strictly confidential and will not without the prior written consent of the Producer at any time from the date You submit this application form and for twelve (12) months following the first transmission on television in the United Kingdom of the final episode of the Summer 2017 series of the Programme disclose publish or reveal to any person any incident, conversation or information concerning the Programme or the application/selection process which comes to Your knowledge as a result of Your inclusion in the participant selection process and/or the Programme, nor other information relating to the Producer or the Programme acquired by You during this period other than information already in the public domain.
- You hereby agree to the processing of Your personal data (including but not limited to information about Your health and any previous criminal convictions, charges and cautions) for the purpose of considering this application, for administration, production and exploitation of the Programme and for related services and for safeguarding Your welfare (and the welfare of other Programme participants) if You participate in the Programme in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data protection legislation as set out above.
- To be available at such times and locations as the Producer shall reasonably require.
- If You fail to show for filming or pull out of the Production, You will be liable for the costs of the Production.
- That the Producer has no obligation to produce the Programme and even if the Programme is made there will be no obligation on the Producer, BIKE Channel or any broadcaster to broadcast it.
- If there is an error or omission in the Programme application form or if it is interrupted or not in fully operating condition at any point and as a result You are not able to access the application form and apply for the Programme we will have no liability to You in respect thereof.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with Your accessing of the Programme application form including but not limited to: mobile network usage costs, data usage costs and costs associated with Your internet provider. We accept no responsibility for any charges You may incur. We recommend that for Your ease in completing the Programme application form and to reduce any mobile network charges You might incur You use an available wireless network.
- You agree that You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. You understand that once this application form has been submitted no subsequent changes will be accepted by the Producer (save as may be required to update Your personal details) and that in submitting this application form You are confirming that You have read and understood the information contained within the application form.
- The closing date for applications shall be the date stated on the BIKE Channel website.
- Please note that we may update and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be posted on the Programme website but it is Your responsibility to ensure You review these Terms and Conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes.
- The Winner of The Coach Pro will be considered for a contract in the BIKE Channel Canyon team at the sole discretion of the Team Manager.